Roasted garlic with mushroom sauce
* 8 garlic cloves, unpeeled
* Fry Light, for spraying
* 227 g/8 oz button mushrooms, sliced
* 283 g/10 oz very low fat natural fromage frais
* squeeze of lemon juice
* salt and freshly ground black pepper
* 2 tablespons chopped parsley
1. Put the garlic cloves in their skins in a roasting pan. Spray with a little Fry Light and bake in a preheated oven at 180 C, 350 F, Gas Mark 4 for 15 minutes, until softened. Squeeze the garlic out of the skins.
2. Meanwhile, spray a frying pan with Fry Light and cook the mushrooms over low heat until tender and golden brown. Add the roasted garlic and stir well.
3. Over a low heat, stir in the fromage frais and heat through gently. Add a dash of lemon juice and seasoning to taste, then toss with the cooked pasta of your choice. Serve sprinkled with chopped parsley.
Sins per serving of sauce: FREE on Original and Green
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes