Refreshing bulgur wheat salad
* 113 g/4 oz bulgur wheat (22 Sins on Original)
* 340 g/12 oz ripe tomatoes, skinned and chopped
* 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and diced
* 1 red pepper, deseeded and diced
* 1 small red onion, chopped
* few basil leaves, shredded
* 3 tablespoons chopped mint
* juice of 1 lemon
* 2 tablespoons fat free vinaigrette dressing
* salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Put the bulgur wheat in a bowl, cover with cold water and set aside to soak for 15 minutes. Drain and squeeze out any excess water with your hands.
2. Add the tomatoes, yellow and fed peppers, onion and herbs to the bulgur wheat and fork through gently to distribute them evenly throughout the mixture.
3. Sprinkle with the lemon juice and vinaigrette dressing and then add some salt and pepper. Toss together to marry the flavours. Serve immediately or chill until required.
Sins per serving: 5 1/2 Sins on Original; FREE on Green
Preparation time: 15 minutes, plus standing time