Pineapple upside down pudding 2
* 4 x 15ml spoons (4 tablespoons) golden syrup
* 1 x 428g (15 oz) can pineapple rings, drained
* 4 glace cherries, halved
OVEN: Pre-heatto very moderate (160°C, 325oF, GasNo.3) SHELF: Middle
1. Make sponge pudding. but use only 125g (4 oz) self- raising flour, and omit milk.
2. Grease and bottom line a 20cm (8 inch) sandwich tin.
3. Pour golden syrup in tin and arrange pineapple rings in it. Place glace cherries in the middle of the rings.
4. Spread pudding mixture evenly on top and bake in pre-heated oven for 50-60 minutes.
5. Turn out and serve hot or cold.
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 1 hr