Orange liqueur pizza
* 1 quantity Deep Pan Pizza Dough, shaped and ready for topping
* 30 g (1 oz/6 teaspoons) butter, melted, for brushing
* 3 oranges
* 2 tablespoons orange liqueur
* 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
* 2 tablespoons soft brown sugar
* bay leaves, to decorate
1. Preheat oven to 220C (425F/Gas 7). Brush dough with melted butter.
2. Using a canelle knife, remove strips of orange peel, set aside for decoration. Peel oranges thinly with a sharp knife or potato peeler. Cut off white pith and discard. Slice oranges thinly. Arrange over dough.
3. In a pan, heat liqueur, marmalade and sugar until syrupy. Spoon over pizza and bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Meanwhile, blanch peel strips in boiling water for 2-3 minutes. Drain and cool. Decorate pizza with orange peel strips and bay leaves.