Mushroom, spinach & hazelnut salad
* 175 g (6 oz) young fresh spinach leaves, washed and shaken
* 50 g (2 oz) button or closed cup mushrooms, sliced
* 50 g (2 oz) chestnut mushrooms, sliced
* 50 g (2 oz) hazelnuts, coarsely chopped
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
* 1 garlic clove, chopped
* 2 tablespoons roughly chopped fresh parsley
* 2 tablespoons natural yogurt
* salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. To make the dressing, put the olive oil, wine vinegar, garlic, parsley, yogurt and seasoning to taste, into a liquidizer or food processor and blend until smooth.
2. Tear the spinach leaves into pieces and place in a large serving bowl. Scatter the mushrooms and hazelnuts over the spinach. Spoon the prepared dressing over the salad, and toss lightly.