* 125 g (4 oz) leeks, thinly sliced
* 125 g (4 oz / 3/4 cup) wholewheat macaroni
* 2 sticks celery
* 1 red pepper (capsicum)
* 155 ml (5 fl oz / 2/3 cup) natural yogurt
* 125 g (4 oz) low fat soft cheese
* 2 teaspoons naturally fermented shoyu (soy sauce)
* salt and pepper
* 60 g (2 oz / 1/2 cup) grated Cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 180C (350F/Gas 4). Put leeks into a saucepan of boiling water. Bring back to the boil. Drain.
2. In a large saucepan of boiling salted water, cook macaroni until tender. Drain.
3. Finely chop celery and red pepper (capsicum). In a bowl, mix together leeks, celery, red pepper (capsicum) and macaroni.
4. In a bowl, mix together yogurt, low fat soft cheese and shoyu. Season with salt and pepper. Pour over macaroni mixture. Mix together thoroughly. Put into an ovenproof dish and sprinkle grated cheese over top. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes until golden and bubbling.