Low-Sin BLT sandwich
* 28 g/1 oz lean back bacon rashers, fat removed (2 Sins on Green)
* 2 x 28g/1oz slices wholemeal bread (6 Sins)
* 1 tablespoon very low fat natural fromage frais
* few crisp salad leaves
* large ripe tomato, thinly sliced
* salt and freshly ground black pepper (optional)
1. Grill the bacon rashers until crisp. Set aside to cool while you make the BLT sandwich.
2. Spread one slice of bread with the fromage frais and arrange the salad leaves on top with the sliced tomato.
3. Add a little salt and freshly ground black pepper, if wished, and top with the bacon rashers. Cover with the remaining bread and cut the sandwich in half or into quarters.
Sins per serving: 6 Sins on Original; 8 Sins on Green
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 4-5 minutes
Tip: Use wholemeal bread as a Healthy Extra and deduct 6 Sins per serving.