Italian tonno con fagiole
* 283 g/10 oz tuna chunks canned in brine, drained (15 Sins on Green)
* 1 large red onion, very thinly sliced
* 1 red pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced into rings
* 1 x 397-g/14-oz can butter beans or haricot beans, drained (21 Sins on Original)
* 4 tablespoons fat free vinaigrette dressing
* 3 tablespoons finery chopped flat-leaf parsley
* salt and ground black pepper
* salad leaves, e.g. lamb's lettuce, rocket, fresh herbs and watercress
* 8 red or yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
1. Put the tuna chunks in a bowl with the red onion, red pepper and butter beans. Mix together gently so as not to break up the chunks of tuna.
2. Toss in the vinaigrette dressing, add the parsley and season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Arrange the salad leaves on 4 serving plates. Spoon the bean and tuna salad on top and garnish with the cherry tomatoes.
Sins per serving: 5 1/2 Sins on Original; 4 Sins on Green
Preparation time: 10 minutes