Florida turkey salad
* 454 g/1 lb cooked turkey breast, boned and skinned (36 Sins on Green)
* 2 large oranges
* 1 bunch watercress, washed and trimmed
* 4 spring onions, chopped
* 4 tablespoons fat free vinaigrette dressing
* juice of 1/2 orange (1/2 Sin)
* salt and freshly ground black pepper
* 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
* 2 grilled rashers lean back bacon, crumbled (4 Sins on Green)
1. Cut the cooked turkey breast into thin slices or small chunks and place in a salad bowl.
2. With a sharp knife, cut away the peel and white pith from the oranges to expose the orange flesh. Carefully remove die segments by cutting in with the knife between the dividing membranes. You should end up with lots of orange segments with no pith or skin.
3. Add them to the turkey in the bowl with the watercress and spring onions. Blend the vinaigrette with the orange juice and a little seasoning and gently toss bSe salad. Serve garnished with chopped basil leaves and crumbled grilled bacon.
Sins per serving: Negligible on Original; 10 Sins on Green
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Tip: Use turkey as a Healthy Extra and deduct 6 Sins per serving.