Efo _ vegetable soup
* 1 bunch vegetable
* 450gm fresh tomatoes
* 450gm meat
* 2 magi cubes
* 6 tablespoons of palm oil if available, or vegetable oil
* 1 large onion
* Dry pepper
* 450gm smoked fish (optional)
* 2 tablespoons ground crayfish (optional)
* 1 tablespoon locust beans (optional)
* Bell pepper(s) (optional)
* Condiments (optional)
1. Boil the meat or fish, with the salt, onions, etc. until the meat is tender, and keep it aside.
2. Separate the vegetable leaves. Wash them, drain them, and cut them.
3. Place some oil in a pot, heat the oil and fry the meat slightly.
4. Blend the tomatoes and any bell peppers if you chose to use them. You can either blend the onion with this mixture, or cut it into slices.
5. Remove the meat from the oil, and add the blended mixture to the hot oil. Also add the crayfish and the condiments.
6. Allow to cook for 20-30 minutes, stirring constantly
7. Add the meat and the smoked fish, and simmer for another 20-30 minutes.
8. Add the vegetables, and cook for another 10-15 minutes.
9. Add salt and dry pepper to taste. ste.
Eat with any of the dishes that have 'soup' with them.