Creamy salmon pizza
* 1 quantity Wholemeal Pizza Dough, shaped and ready for topping
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* 439 g (15 1/2 oz) can red salmon
* 1 courgette (zucchini), finely chopped
* 3 tablespoons double (thick) cream
* salt and pepper
* 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
* 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
* 30g (1 oz / 1/4 cup) grated Parmesan cheese
* lemon peel and dill sprigs, to garnish
1. Preheat oven to 220C (425F/Gas 7). Make the topping. Drain salmon and remove bones. Put in a bowl and flake with a fork. Stir in courgette (zucchini), cream, salt and pepper, lemon peel and dill.
2. Brush dough with olive oil. Spoon the salmon mixture on top. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes until the dough is golden. Serve garnished with lemon and dill.