Courgette pasta bake
* 3 courgettes (zucchini), sliced
* 375g (12oz/4cups) rigatoni
* 1 quantity Tomato Sauce
* 250g (8 oz) Mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
* 1 teaspoon olive oil
* sprigs of basil, to garnish
1. In a saucepan of boiling water, cook sliced courgettes (zucchini) for a few minutes until cooked but still firm. Drain and set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 180C(350F/Gas 4). Butter an ovenproof dish. Meanwhile, in a large pan of boiling salted water, cook rigatoni until almost tender. Drain and rinse in cold water. Place a third of the rigatoni in the dish.
3. Spread a third of the tomato sauce over the rigatoni, followed by a third of the Mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers; spread courgettes (zucchini) over Mozzarella.
4. Cover with remaining rigatoni, tomato sauce and Mozzarella. Sprinkle with olive oil. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes until Mozzarella cheese has melted over the top-Serve, garnished with basil.