Chilled Blackcurrant Creams
* 8oz (225g) blackcurrants
* 4oz (100g) light muscowado sugar, or to taste
* 2 tablespoons boiling water
* 1/4 pint (142ml) carton double cream
* 1/4 pint (142ml) carton Greek-style natural yoghurt
1. Put the fruit into a microproof bowl with 2 tablespoons of the sugar and the water. Cook on full power until blackcurrants are soft - this takes 4-5 minutes. Taste for sweetness and allow to cool. Divide the fruit between 4 tall glasses. Whip the cream until it just holds its shape, then fold in the yoghurt. Spoon over the blackcurrants and top with the remaining sugar.
2. Chill in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes, to allow the sugar to dissolve a little into the creamy topping. Serve with crisp biscuits.
Power Level: Full
Cooking Time: 4-5 Minutes