Cafe Fraiche Cocktail
* 200ml strong black coffee, chilled
* 150ml condensed milk
* 2 x 5ml spoons brown sugar
* 50ml brandy
* 100ml creme fraiche
* Freshly grated nutmeg, for sprinkling
1. Place the coffee, condensed milk, sugar and brandy in the goblet and blend on MIX for 10 seconds.
2. Add the creme fraiche and blend on MIX for 10 seconds then on SMOOTH for 10 seconds. Serve as an after-dinner drink in chilled glasses, sprinkled with nutmeg. For a longer drink add 200ml chilled milk before mixing in step 1.