Broccoli & mushroom salad
* 375 g (12 oz) broccoli spears
* 300 g (10 oz) button or closed cup mushrooms, thinly sliced
* 1 tablespoon walnut halves
* 125 ml (4 fl oz) natural yogurt
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* 1 tablespoon lemon juice
* salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Cut the broccoli into even-sized pieces, about 2.5 cm (i inch) in length. Cook in salted boiling water for a few minutes until just tender. Drain and cool.
2. For the dressing, mix together the yogurt, oil, lemon juice and seasoning.
3. Toss together the broccoli and mushrooms and pour on the dressing. Toss lightly and sprinkle with the walnuts.
4. Serve cold, but preferably not chilled - the salad improves with being left to stand at room temperature for at least 20 minutes before saving.