* 1 teaspoon dry mustard
* 0,5 teaspoon ground ginger
* 0,25 teaspoon ground black pepper add to shopping list
* 0,5 teaspoon garlic powder
* 0,333 cup soy sauce
* 3 tablespoons canola oil
* 1 frying chicken, about 2 1/2 pounds, cut into quarters
1. To make the marinade, mix the mustard, ginger, pepper, and garlic powder together, and then add the soy sauce and oil.
2. Place the chicken in a large Tupperware (or similar) container. Brush with the marinade, completely coating each piece. Place the chicken in the refrigerator. Marinate for at least 30 minutes, and up to 10 hours or more for greater flavor, periodically brushing more marinade onto the chicken.
3. Place the chicken on a shallow oven pan and bake at 350Â°F for 50 minutes, or until tender. Brush the chicken with the pan drippings or with additional marinade every 15 minutes or so. The chicken will be brown and crisp when it is done.