* 8 scallops
* 8 rashers of streaky bacon, rinded
* juice of 1 lemon
* 50 g (2 oz) butter, melted
* 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
1. Cut the scallops and bacon rashers in half. Roll up each piece of bacon. Thread the scallops and bacon rolls alternately on to 4 metal skewers. Sprinkle each one with lemon juice and brush with melted butter.
2. Place on an oiled grid over hot coals on a preheated barbecue. Grill the skewers for 5 minutes, turning and basting frequently with butter. Sprinkle the cooked scallops with parsley and serve immediately with brown bread and butter.