Tangy grilled chicken Dijon-style
- Ready in: 16 minutes
- Serves: 4
- Complexity: medium
- kcal: 1 Sin on Original; 7 Sins on Green
- 3 level tablespoons Dijon mustard (4 1/2 Sins)
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 4x113 g/4 oz chicken breasts, boned and skinned (24 Sins on Green)
- Fry Light, for spraying
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
1. Mix the Dijon mustard and wine vinegar together to a smooth paste and spread all over the chicken breasts. Arrange the chicken breasts in a grill pan which has been sprayed with Fry Light.
2. Cook the chicken under a preheated hot grill for about 16 minutes (8 minutes each side), turning once halfway through. Don't put the chicken too near to the heat source or it will blacken on the outside and still be raw inside; it should be about 15 cm/6 in away. The chicken should be cooked right through and tender. You can see if the chicken is cooked by piercing it with a sharp knife — if the juices run clear, it is ready to eat.
3. Serve the chicken immediately, sprinkled with chopped parsley, with some cooked green vegetables.
Tip: Use chicken as a Healthy Extra and deduct 6 Sins per serving.