Mushroom & bacon kebabs
- Serves: 4
- Complexity: easy
- 12 rashers rindless streaky bacon
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 24 closed cup mushrooms, trimmed
- 8 bay leaves
1. Cut the bacon rashers in half and spread each piece with a little mustard. Wrap each mushroom in a piece of bacon, then thread them on to four metal skewers, adding two bay leaves to each skewer.
2. Cook under a hot grill, turning once, until the bacon is crisp and brown.
3. Serve with warmed French bread and a fresh green salad.