Top 100 Items to Disappear First During a National Emergency
1. Generators (Good ones cost dearly. Gas storage, risky. Noisy…target of thieves; maintenance etc.)
2. Water Filters/Purifiers
3. Portable Toilets
4. Seasoned Firewood. Wood takes about 6 – 12 months to become dried, for home uses.
5. Lamp Oil, Wicks, Lamps (First Choice: Buy CLEAR oil. If scarce, stockpile ANY!)
6. Coleman Fuel. Impossible to stockpile too much.
7. Guns, Ammunition, Pepper Spray, Knives, Clubs, Bats & Slingshots.
8. Hand-can openers, & hand egg beaters, whisks.
9. Honey/Syrups/white, brown sugar
10. Rice – Beans – Wheat
- Category: Kitchen, Dining and Bar
Although it's tempting to buy a convenience food that you can heat up for a quick light meal, it is just as easy to prepare a meal yourself. All the stunning recipes in this section are very simple and are either Sin-free or relatively low in Sins. Although they are light, they will fill you up and you are guaranteed not to feel hungry afterwards. Salads are among the most light, easy and delicious meals.
* 2 medium-sized ripe bananas 1 cup non-fat or low-fat cottage cheese
* 1 cup plain non-fat or low-fat yogurt
* 2 eggs
* Juice of 1/2 lemon (1 tablespoon of lemon juice)
* 3 tablespoons honey
* 1/4 cup flour
* 1 teaspoon vanilla
Page 10 of 27