* 50g (2 oz) Stork margarine
* 2 x 15ml spoons (2 tablespoons) milk
* Few drops peppermint essence
* Few drops green colouring
* 450g (1 lb) icing sugar, sieved
* 125g (4 oz) melted chocolate, to decorate, if liked
1. Place Stork, milk, essence and colouring in a saucepan and heat gently until Stork has melted. Do not boil. Cool slightly.
2. Pour over icing sugar in a bowl and mix well to form a soft ball. Knead well on a work surface sprinkled with icing sugar. Roll out until 0.5cm (1/4 inch) thick and cut into rounds with a plain 2.5cm (1 inch) cutter.
3. Decorate with melted chocolate.
Makes about 100 Peppermint Creams.
Preparation time: 25 mins